Thule ClipOn 9104 Cycle Carrier
The Thule ClipOn bike carrier snaps onto your vehicle's rear door for an easy and effortless way to mount your bikes. Designed specifically for station wagons and hatchbacks, the cycle carrier can be attached and reattached however many times you like. For anyone who does not want their vehicle to permanently have a cycle carrier attached, this one is ideal for you. Altogether, the ClipOn bike rack is a easy and convenient way to transport bikes on the road.
- Rubber protection coated on all parts that are in contact with the car and bikes for extra protection.
- Easy to mount to the rear door with a unique snap-on system.
- Quickly folds for easy storage.
- Possible to attach Thule Light board 976000
- Use Thule Bike Frame Adapter 982003 for fitting of bikes with non-standard frames (e.g. ladies’ bikes, BMXs, downhill bikes).
- This product does not have universal fit. The ClipOn carrier comes in two versions (910301 and 910401) having different tube diameters fitting different car models.
- Max number of bikes - 3
- Max bike weight - 15 kg
- Load capacity - 45 kg
- Dimensions - 57 x 77 x 97 cm
- Folded dimensions - 57 x 17 x 106 cm
- Weight - 7.1 kg
- Fits frame dimensions - All
- Detachable frame holders - ✖
- Carbon frame compatible - ✓
- Rear lights and number plate visible with bikes mounted - ✖
- One Key System compatible - ✖
- Lockable bike-to-rack - ✓ Adapter/s required: Thule Cable Lock 538000
- Lockable rack-to-vehicle - ✖
No posts found
No FAQ found