The Thule VeloCompact 2 Bike Carrier 925 is a part of a new range of compact and lightweight cycle carriers. The two bike carrier is great for everyday use, in part due to its slimmer build and overall fit to the car. While the simplicity of installing and the general use of the bike rack means everybody is able to successfully meet their bike carrier needs. The helpful features included with the Thule VeloCompact makes loading bikes easy and convenient.
- The detachable bike arms makes the mounting of bikes easier.
- Single action extendable wheel holders allows bikes with large wheelbases to be carried.
- Features a smart foot pedal tilt providing easy boot accessibility.
- Includes adjustable one hand coupling for easy mounting of carrier.
- The long wheel straps with pump buckles make the wheels simple to fasten.
- Ability to fold flat and store, fits most car boots.
- Locks provided so you can lock your bikes to the bike carrier and your carrier to the tow bar.
- Pre-assembled, no tools required.
- Fulfils the City Crash norm.
- To avoid heavy lifting, simply roll the bike in place into the carrier by using the Thule Loading Ramp 915200, £39.00.
Note: Please ensure the bike carrier is not exposed to hot exhaust gases, an angled exhaust extension maybe necessary to deflect exhaust gas away from bike carrier.
- Max number of bikes - 2
- Load capacity - 46 kg
- Max bike weight - 25 kg
- Dimensions - 130 x 56 x 76 cm
- Folded dimensions - 106 x 66 x 30 cm
- Weight - 14.3 kg
- Fits frame dimensions - 22-80 mm
- Detachable frame holders - ✓
- Distance between bikes - 19 cm
- Wheel mounting on adjustable holders - Pump buckles
- Tilt function (with bikes) - ✓
- Fits cars with exterior spare tyre - ✓ Adapter/s required: Thule VeloCompact Spare Wheel Adapter
- Rear lights - ✓
- Power connector - 7-pin
- One Key System compatible - ✓
- Lockable bike-to-rack - ✓
- Lockable rack-to-vehicle - ✓
- Model number - 925
No FAQ found