Thule ClipOn High 9106
The Thule ClipOn High 9106 is a two bike carrier that is fitted with many helpful features. Designed for station wagons and hatchbacks. Easy and fast to mount and pack away, the carrier also includes foldable capabilities that allow for extra storage. In all, the carrier is a hassle free way to transport bikes.
- The raised position of the carrier keeps the rear lights and number plate visible.
- All parts in contact with the car and bikes are coated with rubber for extra protection.
- All bike frame holders are detachable for convenient mounting of bikes.
- Easy to mount to the rear door with a unique snap-on system.
- Quick-release straps, adjustable for different wheel sizes.
- Extendable wheel trays for large bikes.
- Quickly folds for easy storage.
- Outer bike position lockable to carrier.
- This product does not have universal fit. The ClipOn High carrier comes in two versions (910501 and 910601) having different tube diameters fitting different car models. Please use the Thule Buyer's Guide for information related to specific car models
- Max number of bikes - 2
- Load capacity - 30 kg
- Max bike weight - 15 kg
- Dimensions - 144 x 65 x 97 cm
- Folded dimensions - 24 x 97 x 116 cm
- Weight - 11.5 kg
- Fits frame dimensions - 22-80 mm
- Detachable frame holders - ✓
- Carbon frame compatible - ✖
- Rear lights and number plate visible with bikes mounted - ✓
- One Key System compatible - ✓
- Lockable bike-to-rack - ✓
- Lockable rack-to-vehicle - ✖
No posts found
No FAQ found