Thin Wall Single Core Auto Cable 50m/100m - TW1.5
Conductor Specification (mm): 21/0.30
Conductor Cross Section (mm²): 1.5
Maximum Overall Diameter (mm): 2.30
Maximum Loading (Watts)12V/24V: 252/504
Maximum Resistance Per Metre at 20°C (Ohms): 0.0127
Reel Sizes (Metres): 50, 100
High temperature thin wall low voltage wiring cables suitable for use in the automotive, marine and allied industries. These cables
are specified as standard by manufacturers throughout Europe due to their high performance characteristics.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B).
- Suitable for 12v or 24v systems (Maximum voltage 60v).
- Plain copper conductors to BS EN 60228:2005, PVC insulated.
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40ºC to 105ºC with excursions up to 120ºC.
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume especially when used in large wiring harnesses.
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acids.
- Good resistance to moisture.
- Hard grade PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through.
- Technical data sheet available on request.
- Visit our website or contact the sales team for a list of available colours.
- The conductor specifications shown are representative configurations. Actual cable strand may differ slightly.
Light Green: LG
No posts found
No FAQ found