Call Recording Policy
Here at P.F. Jones (Diesel Services) Limited we want to give you the best customer service possible. To do that we have a phone system throughout the organisation, including branches and fitting depots that is capable of recording all phone conversations.
All calls made to and from any of our phone lines will be recorded and stored on a protected server. These recordings will only be used for the purposes specified in this policy and will only be kept for as long as it is relevant in order to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Why we record phone calls
Recording our phone calls benefits both you as the customer and us as a company. We use the recorded phone calls for the following purposes:
- To assess our customer service agents in order to maintain and improve our quality customer service
- To make sure you are getting the full service, we may listen to a call recording to make sure no one misses out on something important
- To assess regulatory and internal processes are adhered to, including order verification
- To settle disputes and find the best resolution for the customer within our terms, policies and procedures
- To prevent fraud or criminal activities
Due to the nature of our business, we may record your personal information within our system, this can include:
- Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and title
- Information about your purchases (for example, what you have bought, when and where you bought it and how you paid for it)
- Information about your vehicle, including your vehicle’s registration plate details
Although we can take payments over the phone, the details of your bank account and card are not recorded and are not stored. Before payment is taken and processed a sales agent will secure the call by pausing the call recording – this information is then entered into a card processing system that automatically and immediately encrypts the card information.
For more information on how we protect your personal data, click here »
How to access our call recordings
You can rest assured that under no circumstances do we tamper with, change or modify call recordings. Only exclusively approved personnel have access to call recordings.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR 2018), you have the right access the personal information we hold about you. You can request access your call recordings at any time by writing to:
PF Jones Nuttall Street
You can also contact the department you ordered through.
Find out how to contact us here »