Thule BackPac 973
The Thule BackPac 973 is a high standard carrier with great flexibility, designed for vans, minibuses and MPVs. The detachable arms allow for easy and safe mounting, while the carriers ability to fold means it is easy to pack away. Intended for two to four bikes, the carrier is the ideal way to transport bikes.
- Carries 2 bikes, 3 by adding Adapter 973231 and 4 by adding Adapters 973231 + 973241
- The raised position of the carrier keeps the rear lights and number plate visible.
- All parts in contact with the car and bikes are coated with rubber for extra protection.
- All bike frame holders are detachable for convenient mounting of bikes.
- Quick-release straps, adjustable for different wheel sizes.
- Extendable wheel trays for large bikes.
- Folds flat for easy storage and handling.
- Outer bike position lockable to carrier, carrier lockable to car with Thule Lock 567.
- A special kit adjusts the carrier to fit a number of vehicle models.
- This product does not have universal fit. Please use the Thule Buyer's Guide for information related to specific car models.
- Max number of bikes - 2 (3) (4)
- Load capacity - 60 kg
- Max bike weight - 15 kg
- Dimensions - 141 x 75 x 154 cm
- Folded dimensions - 97 x 45 x 154 cm
- Weight - 15 kg
- Fits frame dimensions - 22-80 mm
- Detachable frame holders - ✓
- Carbon frame compatible - ✖
- Rear lights and number plate visible with bikes mounted - ✓
- One Key System compatible - ✓
- Lockable bike-to-rack - ✓
- Lockable rack-to-vehicle - ✓ Adapter/s required
No FAQ found